modENCODE data file formats and quick start guideMost of the links in the integrative worm paper companion page bring you to a modMine 'Submission summary page'.
This summary page provides all the available information about the submission and resulting data. There are 2 choices for getting straight to the data:
- Click on the "GBrowse tracks" link - this will load a new window with gbrowse displaying the data as a track. You can use Gbrowse to navigate the dataset, compare with other datasets, export track views and customize your viewing preferences.
- There is a list of "Data files" > right click and save as to download the data file. This can be used as input to your own analysis and can always be viewed later using gbrowse at modencode.org, wormbase or ucsc.
Summary of accessing modencode data and modmine resourcesmodENCODE data can be viewed using several different options. It can be viewed using the modencode, WormBase and UCSC gbrowsers.
- www.modencode.org/gb2/gbrowse/worm <-- click select tracks to find modencode released data, or click upload and share tracks to upload the data file you want to view.
- www.wormbase.org/db/gb2/gbrowse/c_elegans <-- click select tracks to find modencode released data, or click upload and share tracks to upload the data file you want to view.
- genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgGateway <-- click add custom tracks to upload the data file you want to view.